I turned in all of my information for licensure this afternoon!!!! It's exciting but yet nerve-wrecking! I checked over the application at least 32 times in hopes that I included all information they needed. MU finally sent me my hours and my transcripts. It's about time they are on the ball. I also got my transcripts from UC. I had all of these copies sent to the board so I know 100% that they arrived. Now we just wait. Wait for the board to get their lazy butts to meet and discuss my application. If everything goes well, then I will have my PCE license in the state of Georgia and I can begin work on September 22nd!!! :) :) :)
ON a side note, I also met my CF supervisor. She is young, hip, and very knowledgeable!!! I"m so excited to being working and I really think I"m going to enjoy this environment! She is awesome and assures me I will be okay She offered to come cover my caseload while I shadow her until I feel comfortable. I hope all goes well!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment