So it appears that my beloved Chloe ate my grandmother's ring for lunch today. My neighbor, Donna, came over and demanded (not asked) if I would come see her new wood floors. Well I wanted to be a nice neighbor, so I went. I decided to trust Chloe in our bedroom. I made sure all objects were not within reach (so I thought). I was gone for maybe 20 mins. When I got back, I opened the door to a disaster area. She had somehow got up on our chest of drawers and took all the laundry out of the basket, she flipped over and drug our DVD player all over the room, chewed and disrobed the bear I got Dan, knocked over a ton of shit, and then decided to eat my grandmother's ring. SO NOT COOL. I was so pissed at her that I cried my eyes out and cursed at her and almost killed her. Then I thought, well if I kill her, I might never get it back.
So I've been following her around the backyard all day and night. As she poops, I search. Armed with my rubber glove and a flashlight (if it is dark), I dig through smelly poo to try and find my ring. I will keep searching until I find it. I am planning on calling the Vet tomorrow and possibly going to get an x-ray. My friend on facebook told me to take her to the Vet to get an ETA of the "output." I laughed so hard. ETA. That's just funny.
Hopefully it will come out sooner rather than later. And if by chance I find it around the house, this will be a funny story to tell my children and grandchildren! HAHAHA.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

LMFAO!!!!!! This is a funny story to tell anyone....I am laughing hysterically right now. Seriously. hahahaha....I'm glad you got it back though! And I'm glad you had to dig through poop because I'm getting a kick out of picturing that! :)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh. It's a scene literally out of the movie (and true story) of Marley and Me. If you haven't seen it, you've GOT to. It's a dog movie that any dog owner can relate to. Keep digging girl, you'll find it.
ReplyDelete