Hey Everyone! So I spent the whole night updating my wedding website! What a task. I had so much to do.. I didn't realize that! But now it is all updated and ready to go for viewing. It contains all information any guest would need such as driving directions and accommodations for all guests.
Here is the website:
http://weddings.theknot.com/pwp/pwp2/view/MemberPage.aspx?coupleId=6953660860896470
I picked up the bridesmaid dresses today! They are adorable and I can't wait to see them on all my girls! Especially my sister! By the way, in case you didn't know, she is having TWINS!!! She will be 23 weeks pregnant at the wedding and is claiming she will have to be rolled down the aisle. She will be so cute pregnant. She just doesn't think so.
I also bought pearl earrings today to wear on the big day. I have to try everything on with my dress. Unfortunately, I can't get into my dress without assistance. I guess I will just wait until I get it to David's Bridal to see what everything looks like.
That is all for now I think!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Kristen,
ReplyDeleteYou are the drama queen!! We had dogs, they never ate anything except dog food!!!
I got your invite!!! I'll be there invite or not!!!
ReplyDeleteI love you and Dan.
Pops!