Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wedding Update!


I had to meet with the minister today about our ceremony. I felt out of place since Dan was not with me, but it still went okay. She (yes, she) gave me a "wedding choice" book. In this book is basically our ceremony. Dan and I just have to go through it and pick what options we want. Simple as that. Excepct for each part of our ceremony there are like 15 options. It will be amazing no matter what we choose!

We finally booked our honeymoon! We are going to Grand Cayman Islands and Cozumel on a cruise with Carnival. I'm pretty darn excited about it! I can't wait, actually. We also booked hotels rooms for our out of town guests. And I finally asked Teri to make our cake. We want it to look something like this:


I just think it is the cutest cake ever!

I had my bridal shower on Sunday. It was amazing! My sister and my mom did a GREAT job. We had so much fun! I got a lot of stuff
off my registry, but still need so much more! But I am so grateful for what we have gotten thus far and I can't wait to take it home! For now, that is all I can think of!

2 comments:

  1. That cake is definitely the cutest! Good luck with the rest of the wedding planning -it will turn out perfectly, I'm sure! Yay for you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I love that cake!!! You are so stinking cute Kristen....enjoy every single moment (even the stressful ones) for you blink again and the wedding is over. It will be so beautiful. You and Dan are beautiful. Life is amazing. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete