I had a very traumatic experience going back to school after my wonderful semester in GA. First, the airport lost my luggage. That was an experience. I probably wouldn't have cared if it didn't contain my portfolio for school. I had to turn it in as my final project for this semester. I'm pretty sure my professor would have failed me if I didn't have it. Needless to say, I went through hell and back to get it. Drove to the airport 3 times until I finally got it Thursday morning before I had to drive to WV.
On a side note: I'm finally finished with school!!!!! I am officially Kristen S. Bodenstein, MS SLP-CF! Very exciting. I got to see some of my friends while I was at school. We went to a cookout at Lacie's. I didn't realize how much I missed those girls until we got to sit around all night and talk. It's crazy that I will only see them like once a year after this year! :(
We're arranging a yearly trip to the beach for a reunion. It's still in the works. I'm glad to be finally finished, but it hasn't really hit me yet.
The only thing left to do is grow up! Eek... not sure if I like the real world so much right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yay, no more school! The big world is scary, I must say. I loved looking at your pictures you posted on Facebook of your house & doggy & trip to Disney World. I think a beach reunion sounds fabulous. I miss everyone SO much. That's the toughest part about moving away. Especially when I read that they are all getting together without me -I get very jealous, I admit. LOL. I miss you! Hope all is well.
ReplyDelete