Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Just keep searching....

Well I haven't updated you since I was told about a potential job in the schools in Bibb County, GA. I was notified on Thursday and yesterday I allowed the staffing agency to send my resume. I didn't want a job in the schools AT ALL. However, I am currently unable to find a job at all, so I will take whatever I can get at this point. Also, the pay was AMAZING! I mean... good stuff. That is the only reason why I would have taken it.

Bad News: Got a call today from the staffing agency and the job was filled YESTERDAY! seriously! I guess it's kind of my fault since I waited too long to let them release my resume... but ugh. I guess I'll keep searching for that job I NEED to have by August. I'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there kid. Something is bound to come along. I know you are getting worried but we will keep praying. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww! you'll find something friend! Don't give up hope just yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The important thing is that you have Dan, a new doggy, and soon-to-be ME! I won't be far from you, and I am happy about that. Now about the job....it wasn't meant to be for a reason. Just hold on to your hopes of finding the right job for you, and it will happen. Promise!

    ReplyDelete