I thought I better update about the wedding while I am into this blogging thing. We have a lot accomplished already, but still have SOOOO much to do.
Here is what we have:
Ceremony Site at New Thought Unity Center
Reception Site at The Benchmark in Covington
Flowers by Sweet Peas
DJ by DJ Jon EG
Photography by Ashley Esterle
Cake by Teri Schibi (hopefully) :)
I have my dress and my bridemaids have their dresses
Favors
Save-the-dates
Invitations (have them but have not printed them yet)
Still need:
Honeymoon Site
Limo (working on it)
Block of hotels for our guests
Bridal Party Gifts
Registry
Alex's tux
Flower girl (anyone know someone who wants to be one?!)
That is all I can think of right now. But clearly we are on our way. It's been VERY stressful trying to plan this wedding when Dan and I don't live in town. But a lot of the places have been accommodating to us because we are out of town. I will keep you posted with more information about our wedding as it gets closer and as everything starts to fall into place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment