Friday, June 5, 2009

The Big Move!

I'm not sure if I will be good at this blogging, but I have nothing else to do and I want to update everyone with what is going on in my life as of now. Dan and I are finally living together. We have been waiting for this day since October when he bought the house.

The move was a long and miserable journey. It took us 10 1/2 hours to get home and it rained the ENTIRE time. I had to follow Dan, who was driving the Penske truck. BUT, we made it and now I am all moved in. We still need some furniture, but we are getting things taken care of.

I have been bored out of my mind when Dan is at work. For the first week, I mainly unpacked and put things in the rooms they belong in. Then I started organizing. Trying to find a place for all of my crap is NOT easy. But, again, things are coming together.

While I was bored all week, I looked up adoption shelters for a new puppy! I am proud to say that Dan and I are parents to a lovely furry brindle colored puppy named Chloe. She is a catahoula leopard dog and lab mix. She is already starting to show her personality and is going to be a very lovable dog. She is five months old, but the shelter was not sure of her birthday. So we made one up and it is on our anniversary on January 18. I am very happy that I adopted her and Dan and I are so glad she is now a member of our home.



our baby girl chloe

I will continue to update on Chloe, living in the south, and the wedding via this blog. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment