Tuesday, June 16, 2009

annoyed

So I was supposed to start my final clinical offsite on Wed 6/10... Now, here I am, on 6/16 and I still haven't started yet. I'm a little annoyed and VERY frustrated. It's out of my control and I think that is what is driving me insane.

It all comes down to one thing: stupid background check. Do I really look like a sex offender or a terrorist? Didn't think so. But it's procedure. According to Melissa (the nice woman from Coliseum), I am supposed to start either tomorrow or Thursday. Hopefully tomorrow. I'm seriously losing my mind.

How many things can you do on your off day? Well since I've been off for like 2 weeks, A LOT! I returned a bunch of stuff today, bought more painters tape, and a new fancy alarm clock. I guess I'll paint, which is what I've been doing since I can't go to work.

Maybe tonight/tomorrow will bring better news!

No comments:

Post a Comment