Thursday, September 10, 2009

Keeping Busy

Many Updates to report. We are finally finished with the wedding invitations and favors! YAY. I took up WAAAAY too much of our time. But that is finished and finally some things are starting to feel in place. This reminds me that I had a HORRIBLE dream about our wedding. My hair was horrible, I was wearing my glasses, we didn't have a limo, I missed all the pictures, and no one RSVPed. How awesome is that?! Haha. Hopefully that actually doesn't happen and things actually go well. It's hard to believe that it is coming up so fast. It seems like yesterday it was February and I was still planning and had all this time. Oh well. Time flies when you're having fun I guess.

Dan has been gone all week. Just me and Chloe all alone! It is my first experience with him being away. I've been getting a lot of stuff done and looking forward to cleaning the house and organizing things. It's a crappy day out which is perfect for doing housework! (or shopping)

I should be starting my job any day now. I was told that the board didn't need to review my application because I'm not a criminal or sex offender and it will most likely be completed this week or early next week. Maybe I can get in a few days of work before we head back to Cincy for the Air Force 1/2 marathon. Who knows!

I can't wait to start working and making money. I am BROKE! I guess all is well in the Welsh household (or soon to be all Welsh household). I couldn't be happier and I can't wait until Dan gets back from TDY! I miss him!

No comments:

Post a Comment