So this will be pretty short and to the point.
The time has come. Dan is finally leaving.... I've been putting off the inevitable for a while but it's time to face it. I have to drop him off at the airport on Tuesday. His flight is at 1 or 1:30. I am trying to spend these last few days with him and not doing much else.
He is working on finishing our new bed he is building so when he finally does, I'll post some pictures on here. I tell ya, I'm not sure how I will manage to do things around here without him. He's so handy!! But I've got to learn!
I am doing okay right now, but know I will most likely be a hot, hot mess on Tuesday. I will update again after he leaves and hopefully periodically while he is gone so you guys can keep up with what he is doing!
Until next time...
The time has come. Dan is finally leaving.... I've been putting off the inevitable for a while but it's time to face it. I have to drop him off at the airport on Tuesday. His flight is at 1 or 1:30. I am trying to spend these last few days with him and not doing much else.
He is working on finishing our new bed he is building so when he finally does, I'll post some pictures on here. I tell ya, I'm not sure how I will manage to do things around here without him. He's so handy!! But I've got to learn!
I am doing okay right now, but know I will most likely be a hot, hot mess on Tuesday. I will update again after he leaves and hopefully periodically while he is gone so you guys can keep up with what he is doing!
Until next time...

No comments:
Post a Comment