Friday, March 18, 2011

Over a week!

Well it's been over a week since Dan left. The first couple of days were good. I felt good and I was very positive.. Well that turned for the worse on Friday. I woke up and had a horrible morning. You know, everything that could go wrong, did! Sucky.

Last Friday, I finally realized that Dan was not coming home for a while and I just felt so very alone. I was depressed ALLLL weekend. I didn't eat and didn't want to do anything. You know those depression commercials.. "when you don't enjoy the things you used to enjoy"... yeah that was me. The weekends are so welcome, but that first weekend was lonely. There was nothing for me to do except think about him...

But... I finally came around! I feel SOOO much better.. I am able to eat again and I feel way more like myself that I did this weekend. So I'm glad I am feeling better and I have this positive outlook that will hopefully get me through the next few months.

I have a few things planned this weekend.. The Cherry Blossom Festival started today, so I will be going to that this weekend. I am also making a t-shirt quilt, which will probably take up most of my time. Then there is always painting the trim of the house.. which I will put off until last because I do NOT want to do that. I hope to stay busy and not think about it for a while!

Until next time...    :)

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been on here in SO long. It's great to finally read and get an update on your life. I love your positive attitude. Yes, there will be plenty of bad days, but I'm glad you can see the light! <3

    ReplyDelete