Tuesday, March 29, 2011

It's getting better all the time.

Good Song.. also so true about Dan being gone! I want to say that time has just flown, but really it hasn't. Maybe in the last week it has, but before that I felt like he was gone for ages when it was only a week! :(

Things are getting a lot better here. I am beginning to deal with being alone and how to cook and fend for myself and only myself. I'm trying to get back into a work out routine. That will make me feel like myself again. I went to the gym yesterday and today so I'm feeling pretty good!

I get to talk to Dan pretty regularly. As I said before, I talk to him for about 45 minutes before I go to work and then when I get off work for about 30 minutes. Then at night, I email me about the goings-on while I am here. If he is not busy, he can email me back and he usually does!

It's been kind of nice at night... usually I'm dead tired around 10 o'clock but when he was here I tried to not fall asleep because he called me an old woman. But now that he is not here, I am off to bed between 10 and 1030 every night! It's very nice considering I get up early to talk to him anyway.

I'm trying to stay busy. I am making a t-shirt quilt. It's coming along pretty nicely. I'll post pictures when it is finished. My parents are coming to visit this weekend!!! Boy am I glad to see them! Then I'll be pretty busy for April. We have my friend Rachel's wedding shower and Easter which seems far but I'm sure will sneak up on me. Then in May I am going home for the Flying Pig Marathon and going up to Virginia for Rachel's wedding!!! Pretty soon it will be June and he will be home in a month!

Here's to staying positive! Until next time....

1 comment:

  1. A t-shirt quilt sounds fun! I'm glad you get to talk to Dan often... and the time will go by quicker than it seems at the time. I am so ready to move home... my 10 months are almost to the end! :)

    ReplyDelete