well.. well...
we meet again after months. OOPS! Well, in my defense, we've been a little busy!
Let's recap:
1. Quit my job on July 13th (i think i posted about this already)
2. Packed up the ENTIRE house in about a week and a half
3. Helped pack the moving truck/semi trailer
4. Moved to Ohio (insert sad face..I miss Georgia)
5. Lived "homeless" in the Homewood Suites for 8 days
6. Looked at a million houses for rent before finding the "one"
7. Unpacked entire moving truck, with Dan, in one afternoon
8.Unpacked Still unpacking house
9. Took care of Cami
10. Relaxed.
WHEW. Can you blame me for being away for so long? There is no real news to report as we are all doing pretty good. Dan is VERY busy with schoolgetting 32/100 on his math tests studying and so on. So it's basically like we are roommates! Although now that he has decreased his coursework, he is able to go to "work" at 8ish and get some schoolwork done. Now we have most of our evenings to ourselves! YAY.
Cami has been adjusting well. I made sure to set up her room FIRST thing once we moved in. I wanted her to have a sense of normalcy so I tried to set up her room as close to her old room as possible. Now our house is significantly smaller than our last, but we are making it work. Luckily all of her furniture fits in her room so I don't have to worry about that. She is still not walking. I thought she would be by now... but in time she will get it. She is starting to stand on her own without support but it's only for a few seconds and then she realizes she is standing and freaks out. I want her to walk SIMPLY because she wants to be upright. She requires a lot of help right now with that because all she wants to do is walk around the house all day. But that's just not in my plan most days (and not to mention it KILLS my back). She has sprouted her upper tooth on the left and the right is on it's way down now. She has been sleeping well with little to no middle of the night disturbances (which were teething related anyway).
I am VERY much enjoying being home with her. It's going to be quite sad when I go back to work. I have two jobs I am considering right now and I just got my Ohio license! WHOOP WHOOP! took forever in a day to get it!
Well I have so much more to update on, but I'm le tired. So until next time... :)
we meet again after months. OOPS! Well, in my defense, we've been a little busy!
Let's recap:
1. Quit my job on July 13th (i think i posted about this already)
2. Packed up the ENTIRE house in about a week and a half
3. Helped pack the moving truck/semi trailer
4. Moved to Ohio (insert sad face..I miss Georgia)
5. Lived "homeless" in the Homewood Suites for 8 days
6. Looked at a million houses for rent before finding the "one"
7. Unpacked entire moving truck, with Dan, in one afternoon
8.
9. Took care of Cami
10. Relaxed.
WHEW. Can you blame me for being away for so long? There is no real news to report as we are all doing pretty good. Dan is VERY busy with school
Cami has been adjusting well. I made sure to set up her room FIRST thing once we moved in. I wanted her to have a sense of normalcy so I tried to set up her room as close to her old room as possible. Now our house is significantly smaller than our last, but we are making it work. Luckily all of her furniture fits in her room so I don't have to worry about that. She is still not walking. I thought she would be by now... but in time she will get it. She is starting to stand on her own without support but it's only for a few seconds and then she realizes she is standing and freaks out. I want her to walk SIMPLY because she wants to be upright. She requires a lot of help right now with that because all she wants to do is walk around the house all day. But that's just not in my plan most days (and not to mention it KILLS my back). She has sprouted her upper tooth on the left and the right is on it's way down now. She has been sleeping well with little to no middle of the night disturbances (which were teething related anyway).
I am VERY much enjoying being home with her. It's going to be quite sad when I go back to work. I have two jobs I am considering right now and I just got my Ohio license! WHOOP WHOOP! took forever in a day to get it!
Well I have so much more to update on, but I'm le tired. So until next time... :)

No comments:
Post a Comment