Monday, July 16, 2012

Bad News

It has been a whirlwind of a month... filled with bad news!

Let me start by saying it is related to our moving situation, NOT Cami Lou. Although we have had our ups and downs with her as well.

Originally we were going to move to Dayton, Ohio on August 8th. I finished work on Friday the 13th (eeeek) and I am officially unempolyed! :) Well with some recent revelations, it seems that we will be leaving on August 1st. Dan found out that he had to take his 10 TDY days to look for housing BEFORE he out-processed here at Robins. Which means we have to go look for a house before we plan to move. That made things a bit complicated because we didn't plan on that. In addition to that news, when we called to set up our movers, they said they couldn't come until September! Are you )#&(&#(*^ kidding me! I had planned on living without our major furniture for about a month, NOT 2. So now we have to do a full ditty to flippin' ohio!!!

As you can tell, I'm less than thrilled about this. I was planning on being stress-free during this move since I would just be telling people what to do. But instead, I have to pack this entire house while I'm off work (except the furniture). Thankfully Cami is at daycare still!

We are going to start packing today and try to get as much done as we can until the last weekend in July. Then plan to leave on August 1st. Annoying.

Cami is doing well I guess. She went through a teething phase (which resulted in no new teeth) and refused to eat from a bottle and we had to spoon feed her her formula. Never again!!! That was just... crazy. But I'm happy to report she is over her formula revolt and it's eating like a pig. We are trying to give her people food (haha, like a dog!) in small pieces but being the speech therapist that I am, I am freaking out and worried that she will aspirate! LOL only I would act like that! She does get puffs (like cheerios) and Mum-Mums, but that's about it for whole solid foods. Hopefully once she gets a few more teeth I can give her more chunks of food and less puree. I'm so over making and pureeing her food, I"m just ready to cut up what we eat and give that to her!

We will be crazy busy the next few weeks, so if I am not able to blog, don't think I am given up! I will be back once we are settled and all moved in, in OHIO! :)

Until next time ... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment