blah.. it's how I feel lately. I have started P90X...again... and it's going okay. It's a LOT different when you have a child and really don't have the time to work out. I've been lucky enough to get off around 3:45 or 4:00 from work so I can come home and get my hour workout in before Cami gets home. Because let me tell you, ALL I want to do when I get home is play with that little Cami Lou.
Losing weight has been challenging... I don't really have the time to work out like I want to and eating healthy is a challenge as well. I'm still eating like I am pregnant! I should NOT have this baby weight STILL.. so it's hard. But I can say that it's my own fault.. mainly related to diet and lack of consistent exercise...
So, along with some of my coworkers (who in my opinion are beautiful and don't need to lose weight ) I am doing the special K diet. I figured it would give me a kick-start to my weight loss and hopefully if I can get some initial pounds off, it will motivate me to work out harder and eat healthier.
Like most Americans, I just eat too much and I like dessert and Coke! LOL. But I have been good about only having a soda 1-2 times per week. But I still have that need for a dessert after every meal, even breakfast! But I'm hoping to replace unhealthy desserts with something like sliced fruit with fat free cool whip.. we'll see.
I will let you all know about P90X and the Special K diet and how I am doing with it. Day 1 is today and so far I've had a protein drink and some coffee (fat free half and half and a little sugar). As for P90X, I am on week 6. Progress is slow but that's because I'm not consistent! :(
Until next time! [and hopefully out of this funk]
Losing weight has been challenging... I don't really have the time to work out like I want to and eating healthy is a challenge as well. I'm still eating like I am pregnant! I should NOT have this baby weight STILL.. so it's hard. But I can say that it's my own fault.. mainly related to diet and lack of consistent exercise...
So, along with some of my coworkers (who in my opinion are beautiful and don't need to lose weight ) I am doing the special K diet. I figured it would give me a kick-start to my weight loss and hopefully if I can get some initial pounds off, it will motivate me to work out harder and eat healthier.
Like most Americans, I just eat too much and I like dessert and Coke! LOL. But I have been good about only having a soda 1-2 times per week. But I still have that need for a dessert after every meal, even breakfast! But I'm hoping to replace unhealthy desserts with something like sliced fruit with fat free cool whip.. we'll see.
I will let you all know about P90X and the Special K diet and how I am doing with it. Day 1 is today and so far I've had a protein drink and some coffee (fat free half and half and a little sugar). As for P90X, I am on week 6. Progress is slow but that's because I'm not consistent! :(
Until next time! [and hopefully out of this funk]

No comments:
Post a Comment