It appears I have not blogged in a while... which goes to show that I am too busy to even write about our life. Our wedding was WONDERFUL!!! It was perfect.... minus that fact that our dinner reservation for our rehearsal dinner was not held, the tire in our limo blew, and they announced us as Dan and Christian Welsh... but other than that, it was AMAZING!!!
The pictures are up online... by the way, the photographer was awesome! major props to her! the pictures look beautiful!
here is the website:
http://ashleyesterle.instaproofs.com
password: Welsh (make sure to capitalize)
Things here are pretty normal... we bought everything from our registry and our house FINALLY looks like a home... our home! Sidenote: I LOVE my dyson! cleans wonderfully!
anyway.. now that i don't have much to do around the house and I am not planning a wedding, i will update this more often.
the next thing in our lives is my sister's baby shower! i'm starting to plan now! I will be heading back to Cincinnati in January for the shower, but not for Christmas. It will be our first Christmas away from our families, but i guess we are our own family now! We are looking forward to the holidays here in the South!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

awww! weddings aren't complete without some sort of funny story. which i'm sure was not funny at the time. i'm so happy for you guys!! love you!!
ReplyDelete