Job: Seeking creative writer who is willing to do my thank you notes. Please inquire within. :)
UGHHHH! Now here is something I've added to the VERY end of my to-do list. I just don't feel like writing them, butIi know I need to. So needless to say, they will be done this weekend. It's going to be like ripping off a band-aid: quick with little pain (hopefully).
It appears I am horrible at updating (see previous post), because I didn't even say the most important thing we are doing! Dan and I are in training (again) for another half marathon for me and a full marathon for him! We just started this week, but we are off and running (ha!).
It feels good to be running again. I missed it, which is very surprising because I don't even like to run! But I guess I am beginning to change. And it is nice to run here because it doesn't get too cold. It's been in the 50's for the last 2 runs, but not all that bad. The scenery is the same and it is flat, but it is nice to get out and run.
Here is our plan:
March 21, 2010 - ING Marathon and Half in Atlanta, GA
September 2010 - Air Force Marathon and Half in Dayton, Ohio
January 2011 - Dan will be doing the Goofy challenge (a half marathon on saturday and a full on sunday) and I hope to do the full marathon! :)
Hopefully we can keep this schedule because it will really motivate me to keep myself in shape and healthy. Well I think we have updated as much as possible. Nothing too exciting going on right now! I hope to post some of our favorite wedding pictures on here for good memories!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Love the plan! That's what I need to do. Next on my list is a Sprint Triathalon, starting that training in Jan....but it's not quite 50 here. In fact it was 9 degrees this morning on my way to work. AND have you wrangled in your husband to help w/ the TY notes? Mine helped, some. Not a lot, but everybit helps. Miss you!
ReplyDelete