Well golly neds... i just realized i have not updated in quite a while! With working full-time now, it's hard to do much of anything at night. And, since I'm apparently allergic to the entire state of Georgia, i have been feeling a little under the weather. And by a little, I mean completely worthless every night after work for the last week. But the good news is, with the antibiotic, nasal spray, and allegra, I am starting to feel much better!
Why is it that when you get sick with allergies you can't hear?! For some strange reason, I have the feeling that my ears are popped, but they aren't. And it won't go away. I'm sick of being in this muffled world. Hopefully it will get better soon!
I still LOVE my job! I treat some of the craziest people! They make me laugh every day! I got my first pay check... HOLY COW!!! and it was only for 8 days of work! I definitely can't complain of being poor anymore! :)
I deserve it... i've worked hard the last 2 years and I deserve this feeling of having money now!
In other news.. .the wedding planning is coming along! It is less than a month until our big day! One of these days I will feel like things are coming together, but not right now. Hopefully the day of I will think that! LOL.
Dan needs to get his guys together too... Only 2 out of 5 will be able to be in the wedding! BIG PROBLEM!!! but good thing we put some guys on "reserve." HAHA. That sounds bad, but we had to knowing that they were in the military! So now my brother-in-law will be in the wedding! that is exciting! our return rate for our RSVPs is low.... like we only have 33 out of 100 back. good times. If you are reading this and currently have my RSVP sitting on your table, please send it! K thanks!
Things are starting to come together around the house too. We just got new lights for our kitchen. they are modern and fun! not what i'm used to. but i really like them! i'll post pictures later...
i think that is all i can post right now! nothing else is going on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment