Saturday, November 12, 2011

time flies!

Well it's been a while, the usual. But let me tell you that NOTHING has happened.

We are all ready for Baby Welsh to get here, so any time she wants to come out, she is welcome to!

Currently as I type this, I am 39 weeks and 4 days pregnant... and I am not progressing at all! I was trying to have her on 11-11-11, but since I'm typing this, you have to know she has not made her arrival yet.

We have been busy since my last update with getting all the things for her nursery, preparing ourselves with birthing classes and breastfeeding classes, and just trying to relax (well me anyway). This week I have been trying to get our to come out and meet her anxious parents! You know all those things you read about how to induce labor at home? Yeah, we've done them ALL. Every single one of them. And, alas, still nothing. I have been having a few braxton hicks contractions over the last week, but those mean nothing, so who even cares!

As you can tell, I'm very anxious and ready to meet Cami. And it's frustrating to try all these things, even things from the doctor, and still nothing. Speaking of the doctor, her and I have to discuss our options if I make it to my weekly appointment on Thursday. By the look/feel of things, I'll be attending that appointment.We have to discuss our options of inducing labor or waiting for nature to take over. I've been thinking about it and I think I want to wait for Cami to do it on her own, if she ever does! I want to know what labor feels like without induction. So I guess that's my decision. BUT if she doesn't come by 41 weeks, we'll be induced anyway.

So we'll wait.....

We are anxious to have family come visit for Thanksgiving/Cami's birth. My family will be in town the week of Thanksgiving and Dan's family will be in town the week after! So it will be a nice visit from all of them! Also, since I last wrote, we have chosen "God" Parents for Cami. Since we aren't religious, we don't want to call them god parents, but haven't found a good name for them, besides life sponsors. So when we do, I'll let all of you know! Anywho, we chose Raynelle (of course! ) and Alex! We are so thankful they are in our lives and can't wait for them to meet Cami as well. Raynelle said she was coming in late November and Alex has yet to let us know when he wants to come visit! But we hope it's soon!!! :)

Here is a pic of me and my baby girl (Chloe that is) at 39 weeks:

She is going to be the best big sister! She just doesn't realize it yet! :)

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment