I haven't posted a lot since before Christmas... but a lot has happened!! I'll try to keep this short and sweet!
I am so grateful that I could go home for Christmas!! I had been asking for the time off for about 2 months but was unsure if I would get it until the beginning of December. Luckily, I found a great person that was willing to drive 2 hours to my building to cover my very small caseload. I thought it wasn't worth the drive, but he was glad to do it and glad to have something to do!
We went home for a week (Dec 22 thru Dec 29) and it went by so fast, as usual! We spent Christmas at Dan's parents house. We wanted to get there before his deployment to make sure he could spend time with his family. We also went to his Aunt and Uncle's house and his grandma's house. Then finally at his Father's house. Whew! It was the longest Christmas ever!
On the 26th, we drove to my sister's house! I surprised my whole extended family by showing up at our Christmas party. My dad lied to everyone and said "oh no, she can't come" so they were all surprised! Then we spent the rest of our time hanging out with my parents, friends, family, and of course my nephews!!! JT was beginning to walk shortly before we came so I got to see him take a few steps. Grant hasn't caught on to this whole walking thing yet. I may be biased, but I think my nephews are the cutest things in the whole world!!! I hope to have some pictures up here sometime soon!
For New Years, we went to our friend's house, Rachel. It was low key, but very fun!!!! We have delicious snacks and good drinks! And of course, excellent company!!!
We had a very busy holiday season and we are glad to get back to the grind without all that hustle and bustle!!
I have so much more to tell you, but it can wait until my next post! Until next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment