Happy New Year!!!
I thought this year was going to be the same as the others. I would make a few new years resolutions and then break them all by the 2nd week. I would have the same job and do the same things as I do now, day in and day out. I would count down to the exact hour (if I could) that I could leave this place.
But turns out this year is different!!!!! I will be making new years resolutions this year. However, they will be different. I was vowing to make my self a "healthier me." Yes I am going to work out, change my diet, brush my teeth before bed, floss, and take better care of myself. But i didn't set a time frame. It will be ongoing and not as hardcore as usual. This time (as i say every year) will be different!
I also can finally say that I got a new job! WOOO HOO!! I applied for a position at the Houston Hospital ( about 5 mins from our house) back in November. They waited a while to call me (about 3 weeks) but they finally did! I didn't even think twice about it! I have been wanting to get a job closer to home that way I can meet Dan for lunch or come home. (It's the little things). I will be the main Outpatient SLP with the hospital. I start on Jan 31st.
I hope this is the start I was looking for. I have been so....lost... the past few months. Just stuck in the same old rut doing the same old things. But I didn't have a way out so I was just sucking it up and going day-by-day to make it. But now I'm looking forward to something new and different. Something for me!
I will keep you posted on the new job! Until next time! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

YAY new job! Congrats
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS on the new job!!!
ReplyDelete