This post will be short and sweet. Unlike most of my posts which are ramblings of things I'm not sure everyone wants to read! Anyway... we have exciting things to come!
First we leave for Key West on Saturday!! I WAS excited until I found out that someone else will be joining us... her name is Paula and she is a effing Hurricane!!!!! Stupid weather. We'll see who gets there first! But seriously, the projected path of Paula is over Cuba and some of the keys. So not sure what is going to happen. We are staying at the Naval Air Station (Thanks Keeling!) and Dan called today to get an update on Paula. The receptionist said that they think it will be nothing. I told him not to hold his breath.
Lacie and Lynsey (and a friend of Dan's) have told us places to go! So I am making my list and making sure to hit up all those spots along the way!
We get back on the 23rd (BOOO!) and then the next day I am hosting a friend's baby shower! I have already cleaned the house and prepared as much as possible so I'm not running around at the last minute. We'll see how it goes! But I'm excited to be the host because I haven't had many people over since we did the major renovations. I'll be sure to not show anyone the bedrooms considering they are the last thing I want to paint right now. But it's a work in progress and they will have to understand.
Then I go back to work for a week (another BOOOO) and then it's HALLOWEEN!!! My most favorite time of year besides Thanksgiving! I won't share with you our costumes but just know they will be amazing! I am making them myself, which is a big deal for me. They are not too shabby if I may say so myself. Pictures to come for sure!
Lastly, I have decided that I may not run the marathon in January. I was so excited, but with the last race I ran (and ran crappy) I have decided to focus on my diet and toning my body. I am going to begin 90X yet again on October 25th. I am going to stick it out AND I am going to try the diet this time too. I am hoping that it will get me on the right track. I may still run the half marathon since it's Disney and it's awesome. I will keep you updated with my progress!
Until next time! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Please have SO much fun in Key West! I love it!
ReplyDeleteI hope you're having a blast!!!!!
ReplyDelete