Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Two Miracles

Well... if you live under a rock or in a cave, you may not know this. However, most of you do.... my nephews were born!!! They arrived on February 21st. Grant Edward was born at 9:02am and James Thomas (JT) was born at 9:03. Grant weighed 6 lbs 8 oz and JT weighed 6 lbs 1 oz. We are the proudest aunt, uncle and god parents ever!!

It was quite the wake up call that Sunday morning. My mom called at 7:15am to tell me my sister's water broke and was surprised that I was not more talkative. Let's review... 7:15 am, Sunday.... hmmm... then she understood why!!

Dan and I went to visit the little guys on Thursday February 25th - Tuesday March 2nd. It was the best time. I loved holding those boys more than anything. It made me have baby fever... for a couple minutes anyway. I soon realized that I was just not quite there yet.... maybe a few more years and we'll think about it.

Since then, our lives have been uneventful. Just trying to clean the house up after we neglected it for a while. We need to start preparing for Spring Cleaning!

Since when do kids think they can just trample through your yard when they please?! Yeah that is what our neighborhood kids think they can do. Sometimes I just like to look out the window at our view of the street behind us (really not that interesting) and instead of seeing nice houses, i see hoodlums running and riding their bikes through our yard. ANNOYING! So I am hoping we get enough money back on our tax returns to purchase a fence. And we need one for Chloe's sake. Poor thing is sick of being tied up in the yard. But who knows.

The weather has been decent down here. It was low 60's for a few days and then got to 78 one day! I sat outside and read my people magazine. Until the hoodlums decided to hang out in my back yard and climb 10 feet into my tree. again, ANNOYING.

I'll stop writing about annoying things now!! We have some very exciting things coming up that I can wait to write about!!!!!!!!

12 days until the half marathon! wish me luck. Until next time, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment