I find every event SO interesting. I wish I could do most of them. And then it makes me think of going back to Ohio and how much i truly miss skiing. I LOVE it. I wanted to learn to snowboard but never did. And now I live in a location where there is NO snow. Except for one day out of the year. Then it melts the very next day when it is 60 degrees!
Which reminds me... it snowed here on Friday! We got 2.5 inches! Chloe LOVED it. She was running around the yard, trying to catch the snowflakes in her mouth, and licking the snow off the ground. After we let her inside and wiped off her paws, she was ready to go back out. I can't wait to see her up in Ohio when we visit my sister and the new babies (which are not here, yet). I hear there is about 10-15 inches in Ohio depending where you are. I can't wait!
Back to the Olympics: My favorite event of these olympics thus far is the Mogul. i liked to see them go fast down those bumps. Made me think of how I would perform on those.. which is probably broken body parts. But still fun I think.
We finally got our coffee table in. It's large and in charge. I feel it is WAAAAYYY to big for our room, but Dan assures me that it's just the right size and that eventually I will get used to it. We'll see. Here it is:
Dan insisted on the lift top. And I insisted on the couches, so we came to an agreement. I bet you $100 we never use the lift top and never put anything to store in there either. But I guess it's a good table.
We had a relaxing Valentine's day. Ran ten miles (which was not relaxing), watched the Olympics, and then had a delicious dinner of steak, potatoes, salad and rolls. We had wine and it put me to sleep. :) I love him. Oh and he bought me a massage, too! All-in-all, a good Valentine's day!

Thanks for posting, friend. I like reading about your life in Georgia! Miss you!
ReplyDeleteI love the furniture! You're house is looking mighty Welshy! :) I miss you & love reading about your life. Keep posting! <3
ReplyDelete