Sunday, February 7, 2010

in training!

Our marathon is 36 days away... eeeek! I am trying to reach my goal of under 2 hours for the half. Dan says it's ambitious, but I'm all about proving him wrong! I know I can do it and if I don't, I'll be angry, but still proud of myself for completing another half marathon!

In other news, my sister still has not had the boys yet. Her doctor said it could be this Tuesday (9th) or next Tuesday (16th). I am SOOOO excited! Mainly because I really want to finally meet them and call them by their names instead of Baby A and Baby B. Her doctor said she is doing well and as long as she can keep the babies and herself safe, they can keep "cooking."

Dan and I are having a superbowl party today! I'm excited becuase only a handfull of our friends have seen our house and only a few have seen it since we've painted and got new furniture. Oh, and i forgot to mention that we got new couches!!! They are beautiful and very comfortable, too! We also got 1 end table and a cocktail table. However, our cocktail table will be in next weekend, so we won't have it for our party. Oh well. guess this old trunk we have been using can last another week











I bought myself a sewing machine for my birthday. What was I thinking? I have NO CLUE how to sew. But I bought a Singer Simple. It's for beginners. It's actually very simple to use! I made Chloe a very adorable bed, which she preceded to chew up and destroy in a matter of 10 minutes! Gotta love her! I also made a pillow that is on our loveseat! I'm becoming so crafty. Here is her bed:
I also got a digital picture frame and some running clothes for my birthday! We went out to eat at Longhorn's and Dan made me the most delicious cake. He also got me the sweetest card that about made me cry when I read it. I just love him. And I loved my birthday that I got to spend itwith him! It was a lovely day.

1 comment:

  1. I love your crafty side -quite impressive! Poor Chloe, LOL. The house is looking great!

    ReplyDelete