Well... long time no see, huh?
It has been exactly one month since I last updated. Perhaps I should update more often since I have so much going on. Let me catch you up:
1. Christmas was... different. Just Dan and I. But it was GREAT! I missed not seeing my family, but it was nice to spend it with my little family here. I got a TON of stuff, including LOTS of cool (possibly cold) weather running gear so I could keep training for the mini!
2. My mom and grandma came down for a visit the day after Christmas. It was nice. Although I had to work most days they were here, it was still nice to come home to my mommy! The only eventful thing that happened is when Chloe decided to break out of her cage and destroy our entire house. She left the tree alone, but ate my grandma's pills, our unity candle arrangement, plastics, her bones, cookies, buckeye balls, and peppermint patties. I was ready to literally murder her until I saw she consumed quite a large amount of chocolate. I paniced and call our friend whose Father is a vet. In a nutshell, I gave her hydrogen peroxide and she threw it all up. Problem solved. She is still alive and still a holy terror!
3. New Years was quiet. NOTHING eventful. Well except the fact that it was our first new years as a married couple. So that was exciting!
4. I went home for my sister's baby showers the weekend of the 9th and 10th of January. It was very fun, despite the horrendous delays and problems I encountered while trying to fly on the worst night of the year to fly. But I made it, safe and sound. The showers were wonderful! Mine was a success! We played: Guess the baby food flavor, Baby BINGO, and Guess how many diapers were on the diaper cake. It was very fun and my sister really enjoyed it!
5. Speaking of my sister!!! Her and the babies are WONDERFUL! She went to the Doctor today and had an ultrasound. The boys are both weighing 5 pounds! For twins that is amazing! Her C-section is scheduled for February 23rd, although she may go before then. Dan and I are planning our trip for the end of February. We will miss their birth, but my sister and mom promised they would skype me so I wouldn't miss out!
All and all it's been a busy month. I can't wait to go home and see my sister and finally meet our nephew and our godson! It's going to be so very exciting.
I'll promise to update more frequently!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Twin nephews -how exciting! I'm glad to read that you are doing well. I laugh at the fact that your dog is a terror, but I'm glad she is okay! I can't wait for her to meet Arnie. Let's plan a get-together soon, deal?
ReplyDelete