It's that time of year again! YEP! March Madness. My favorite time of the year (kinda). I love to fill out the brackets. I pick the most random teams for no apparent reason. Sometimes I have good luck, others I make a fool of myself. But it's all in good fun.
Here's how my bracket looks:
Elite 8: Kansas, San Diego State, Syracuse, Kansas St, UK, WVU, Texas A&M, ad Villanova
Final 4: Kansas, Syracuse, UK, and Villanova
Finals: Kansas and Villanova
WINNER: Kansas!!! :)
We'll see what actually happens... considering none of the above will happen.
Since my last post, not much has been going on. Still training for the half marathon, which BTW, is in 3 days. I am FREAKING out. I'm so nervous that I won't make my goal time. I am trying to run below 2 hrs... but it's a very ambitious goal. Throughout my training, I have been able to keep a consistent 9:30 pace for all of my mileage. So, if I do that for the 13.1, then I will come in at 2:03. Which is still REALLY SUPER good compared to my last half. I ran it in 2:18 with an average pace of 10:34. So I am cutting my time down my 1 min per mile. Good stuff.
We signed Chloe up for beginner's training at Pets Mart. I hope this works to at least calm her down and make her easier to live with. She stresses WAAAAY tooo much. Even more than me, which I didn't think was possible. But we'll see. I hope there is more than 2 dogs in her class. That way if she is the worst dog, she won't be the worst out of 2! But wish us luck with this!
I will write again after the marathon. I've got to focus and find my inner Chi. (Ha). Until then!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment