Tuesday, November 13, 2012

need.more.time.

I know we all have wished for more hours in the day. I currently wish for that EVERY DAY!

As you can see, it's been a while since my last update. Things have been REALLY busy around here. I started my new job in late October. It was quite the adjustment. It's very different from my last job and I was slow to get into it at first. I just kept thinking that I made the wrong decision. I really do miss being with Cami, but getting to do my second love is just as enjoyable! I just started seeing patients last week and it got more exciting! I will still miss Cami, but I do love a good adult conversation every now and then! And since I am part of a big team (12 therapists!!!) I feel that I will learn SO MUCH. So in the end, I am happy with my decision!

I am planning Cami's party. It's coming up this Sunday. We have TONS to do before the party...but it's a lot of last minute stuff so we can't really help that. I can't wait to blog about her birthday with pictures... :)

Other than planning her party and being completely exhausted at night, we are coming along good. Cami is doing good with daycare and seems to enjoy herself. Just this week she has not been crying when I drop her off. Right in time for the holidays when she won't be in daycare on a regular basis! waaahhhhh.

Dan is crazy busy with school. He is there all day and sometimes doesn't come home until around 6 pm. Which doesn't seem bad but when I was used to him getting home at 4:45, it's quite different! But he seems to be going good with his classes. Final exams are coming up in about a month and I know he'll be studying his butt off!!

Well, this is enough for now.. that's really all that has been going on! Until next time... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment