This next year will be filled with many activities... good and not so fun....
1. We may not be able to go home for Christmas because of my work. I hate that is comes down to that, but if I have no one to cover my patients, then I can't leave. Simple enough.
2. Dan will be deploying in March. Ick. Not looking forward to this but I know I can get through it.
3. Dan will be returning from deployment! YAY! Sometime in July. I"ll let you know of the date when I know it.
4. Europe. We are going to Europe if I have to kill someone. Ok maybe not that. But we have been discussing a trip to Europe since we moved here. Hopefully 2 weeks but not sure yet. Again, I'll keep you posted.
Those are the scheduled activities as of now. Dan recently found out that he did not get into AFIT, so alas, we will be here for another 2 years. Not my idea of fun, but I can't do anything about it. We discussed traveling to different areas of GA to site-see and do SOMETHING. Our weekends are filled with TV and cleaning. Not that I should neglect cleaning, but I would rather go somewhere other than in this house. So we have discussed camping trips and day trips to Atlanta. Something to get out of Warner Robins. I still have yet to find out how one person lives in this city for longer than a year.
Here are some pics from our First Anniversary! Enjoy! I love Love!
Until next time!!! A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person





Awww, already a year. My how time flies! You two are perfect for each other, & I love to see you happy & in love. I love love too! <3
ReplyDelete