Well hello there. It's been some time since I updated....such a busy life we lead! Not too much has been happening since our last update.
The weather here is BEAUTIFUL!!!! In one day we went from spring straight to summer! It was 90 degrees the other day, which I was NOT ready for. It was so bloody hot and my body just wasn't ready for that. The pollen down here is CRAZY! It blows around and seriously looks like a sand storm. We were doing yard work last weekend and Dan was stirring it up with the lawn mower and it was blowing ALLL over me and our garage. I think it was like 1/2 inch thick on my car. I've never seen it this bad. The locals (haha) said once we get a good rain, it will take care of it. So we did get one day of rain. Then the next day the pollen was back. Oh well! I guess I am getting used to it now.
Speaking of yard work... we are completely re-doing our yard and flower beds. We are ripping out most of the plants that the old man left for us and putting in some brightly colored flowers. Our house needs some color! We are putting in a fence soon and as we speak, Dan is at Lowe's buying gutters!
FYI: No one is Georgia has gutters for some reason. There are about a handful of people in our neighborhood that have gutters and those people happened to live up North before moving here. Imagine that.
We are hoping to get the surveyor here in the next week or so to mark our land. Then we can put in our fence! We are doing it all on our own, so this should be interesting! I will keep you updated with pictures of the yard as it progresses and of the fence project!
Easter was last weekend. It was a nice little Sunday. We went to Rachel's house and had a pot-luck Easter. It was so nice outside and nice to be with friends. I wish I was at home to see my Nephews, but soon enough we will be back there!
We will keep you updated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment